I called on 5/19/15 to try to get some information.My brother has rented a condo at Roark, and I wanted to know if they had space available, or if she could tell me what hotels were nearby.

She cut me off repeatedly, and told me to just go online. I tried to explain that I already had, but I couldn't really discern what was near or not. She never did state if there were rooms there or not.

She said she had someone on the other line and didn't have time to go through this.I will make sure my brother does not rent at this resort again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Roark Vacation Resort. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Roark Vacation Resort.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Roark Vacation Resort to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Roark Vacation Resort?

Comments

Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more Baymont Inn And Suites - Broken and Dirty EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE! Baymont Inn And Suites "...At first glance the room looked clean.But upon close examination we discovered totally unacceptable conditions, such as..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts - Where do I start? Silverleaf Resorts "I have been a Silverleaf Resort owner for over 20 years. Purchasing a Presidential with Endless Escape (paid top dollar). And ever since Holiday Inn Resorts took over it has..." Read more Riverside Resort And Casino - Riverside Hotel & Casino Review (LENGTHY!) Riverside Resort And Casino "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more