It's surprising thst your parents didn't teach you that "nothing is free." If we could all sit on our *** and get berated for about a hundred bucks an hour for a few hours a day, you whiners would be the first takers, I can assure you.

Here's a novel thought: on the one out of fifty two weeks a year that you actually slow down and spend quality time with your loved ones, give the greed up and quit wasting everyone's time being a parasitic mooch. Then you won't have to bore people with your self-imposed victim soliloquies.

Reason of review: not going to presentations. That's why I'm never pissed..

Had an Experience with Roark Vacation Resort?

Comments

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Ramada OKC near Bricktown 2001 East Reno Avenue, OKC, OK 73117 Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Lets see we booked online for this hotel for 12-31-16. When we arrived they had stated that they were over booked and that they would have to find us a..." Read more Econo Lodge - Knoxville Tn Econo Lodge "Hello, I'm writing about my recent stay at a choice hotel. On Friday 09/08/17 I checked in to room 236 in Knoxville TN's Econo Lodge at 500 Lovell Rd. I'm..." Read more Budget Inn - Disgusting and Dangerous Hotel in Horseheads, NY Budget Inn "After a long day of traveling, we were happy to arrive In our hometown of Horseheads at the Budget Inn around 1 in the morning.However..." Read more Candlewood Suites - Candlewood 600 Wonderworld Dr. San Marcos TX, 78666 Candlewood Suites " For being a Candlewood Suites I'm real disappointed with our experience here. First night I checked in it was late close to midnight and had a real exhausted day. The..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more